- Facilitating quality improvement in General Practice and primary health care.
- Valuing and interacting with Members and understanding their needs.
- Being relevant by embracing member based values and developing enduring engagement.
- Expanding ongoing member recruitment and retention.
Valuable Products and Services
- Delivering skills development in primary health care for general practice.
- Driving continuous improvement
- Delivering quality services and programs.
- Adding value to members within available resources and managed risk.
- Generating income for GP partners Australia.
- Innovating to positively impact primary health care and the profession of General Practice.
- Uniquely utilising knowledge.
- Fostering an Operations Research and Development focus.
- Continuously scanning opportunities.
- Maintaining capability to create exciting solutions for members.
Key Relationships and Communication
- Promoting the uniqueness and community value of General Practice.
- Building community recognition
- Creating new and productive relationships through business development.
- Maintaining and reinforcing existing collaborative relationships with clients.