General Practitioners in South Australia are invited to participate in our GP Shared Care Training Programs being administered by GP partners Australia for SA Health. Currently we run GP Shared Care in the following areas:
- Obstetric Shared Care
- Palliative Shared Care
- Mental Health Shared Care Service
General Practitioners participating in programs will be provided with:
- A system and framework for providing ‘shared care’ in conjunction with Specialist Services
- RACGP accredited Orientation Seminar (40 points, category 1) and ongoing CPD events at no cost
- Evidence based tools and printed resources
- A Patient Held Record for your patients
- Peer support
- Links with Specialist Services, SA Ambulance and other relevant service providers
We’d love your feedback if you have recently had a baby through Obstetric Shared Care.
Click here to complete this short, one minute survey.