Learning Outcomes – at the completion of the seminar, GPs will be able to:
- Implement the GP PSC program to provide palliative care, in collaboration with Specialist Palliative Care Services, for patients in a community setting.
- Describe the components of GP care planning and review of patients receiving GP Palliative Shared Care.
- Assess and manage physical symptoms and psychosocial needs of adults with a life limiting illness or who are dying.
- Confidently discuss Advanced Care Directives and Clinical Planning for End of Life to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
- Describe the clinical management and considerations for patients during the terminal phase, and following death, in community settings.
Complimentary Morning Tea and Lunch provided
40 QI&CPD Points (Category 1) – Free CPD Activity