February 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Learning Objectives – at the end of the session, GPs will be able to:
- Describe the rationale for women having NIPT
- Describe the reporting times, and processes that occur with NIPT
- Summarise the interpretation of results of NIPT to ensure patient safety
- Interpret results of the new Cervical Screening Test and understand when referral for colposcopy is required.
- Understand the role of General Practitioners in the follow-up of patients who have been treated for cervical dysplasia.
- Counsel patients regarding the timing and frequency of cervical screening, including after hysterectomy and immunocompromised patients.