- This event has passed.
Current Management of Oncology Emergencies & Developing Strong Relationships Between GPs and Specialist Palliative Care Nurses | GP Palliative Shared Care
05.03.2019 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Learning Outcomes – At the end of the session GPs will be able to:
- Critically evaluate and summarise common oncological emergencies that may be experienced by patients affected by cancer.
- Describe potential hazards which may impact on safe and effective patient care delivery.
- Confidently discuss principles of effective and supportive communication to establish and maintain therapeutic relationships with patients affected by cancer.
- Appropriately identify and manage immunotherapy related side effects.
- Discuss the role of the Specialist Palliative Care Nurses in the community as part of the Specialist Palliative Care team.
Free Category 2 CPD Event (4 CPD Points)
Complimentary Light Dinner