Please note that there are limited spaces available for our education sessions and due to COVID-19, an individually catered meal is provided for attendees.
If you are unable to attend it is important that you inform us via email@example.com to cancel your registration. This will allow your place to be given to another on the waitlist and we can minimise food wastage going to landfill.
The health and well-being of GPs, participants, facilitators, guests, and GP Partners Australia’s staff are our highest priority.
As a precaution, GP Partners Australia will have the following measures in place at all our face-to-face CPD education sessions:
- All attendees will be requested to use hand sanitiser upon entry. Hand sanitiser will remain available throughout the session. Masks will be available to be worn if preferred.
- Registrations will be limited and appropriate venues selected to meet the “1 person per 4 square meters” requirement by SA Health authorities or as required given updated Government regulations.
- Seating will be appropriately arranged to adhere to social distancing guidelines of 1.5m.
- If you feel unwell or show signs and symptoms of COVID-19 within 2 weeks of the event, please ensure you do not attend and contact us to cancel your registration.
- If you need to cancel, please email Leanne at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the event start.
Should capacity be reached, please email, or call us to add your name to the waitlist and a GP Partners Australia staff member will be in touch in the case of a cancellation or if an opportunity to attend via Zoom arises (pending interest).